Google Cloud Data Architect
As a Cloud Data Architect, you'll advise and support clients on their data strategy and how to implement the Google Cloud platform.
On project, you can be the consultant, responsible for the entire process from drafting the needs to determining and implementing a cloud strategy.
- Desire to work as a team leader
- Ready for a challenge
- Curious about new technologies
- Passionate about data strategy and architecture
- Architecting a complete data ecosystem
- Knowledge about Google Cloud
- Cloud Data Warehouse Solutions
- Data Visualization
- Advanced Analytics like Spark, Cloudera
- Orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes and Apache Airflow.
Looking Beyond The Possible
On a day-to-day basis, you'll work closely with decision-makers, from both a business and technical perspective, to determine the added value of their cloud strategy. Collaboration, communication and problem-solving are at least as important as the technical expertise in cloud architecture, AI/ML, data engineering and data platforms.
Within the Datasight company, we have a family culture, with open and honest communication first. We appreciate your input and facilitate your ambitions with a personal career plan. If you like a bit of competition, team events such as laser shooting, karting, and escape rooms, .. always combined with good food will be your thing!
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging projects with a variety of technologies
- Continuous (peer) learning
- Possibility to participate on a tactical level within our company
- Open and informal company culture
- Great colleagues
Sounds like you'll fit in?
Apply for our job opening as Cloud Data Architect via the form below if you are interested and motivated to ride along in Datasight's next chapters. We will get in touch with you shortly after your application.