Following the Datasight vision and methodology, you will be leading the clients on different cloud & BI aspects. You will be responsible to deliver high quality, end-to-end cloud data solutions. As a key advisor, you are responsible from requirement definition to architecting and implementing a cloud strategy at your client. We are currently looking for a Google Cloud Data Architect, who will join us in order to deliver high quality, end-to-end cloud data solutions.
Who are you?
- You are motivated to become the expert on Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience as a Data Architect
- You can implement and oversee Data Warehousing and ETL infrastructure
- You ensure data quality and completeness of event logging across an enterprise codebase
- You define and establish processes to maintain the integrity of data within our data pipelines and data warehouse
- You want to be part of a new team championing a data-driven culture
- You want to continue immersing yourself in new technologies and solutions
- You are willing to take on challenges and multiple tasks at a project in a proactive manner
- You have excellent End-User/Business Interaction and Presentation Skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to negotiate and influence executive level for decision making with clarity, patience, and empathy
- You are profound in English and speak Dutch or French
We are currently looking for a Google cloud Data Architect, who has experience with:
- Google Cloud Platform or Azure/AWS
- Architecting the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications
- Automation of builds, deployments, testing and configuration
- Network design patterns
- Software engineering with expertise preferably in Python
- Docker, Apache Airflow/Beam
- Linux environments
We’re a diverse team with different personalities, skills and characteristics, and that’s okay. We’re here to help each other, and strengthen each other with our skills and vision.
There is always room for personal and professional development. DataSight is here to help you find and develop the career path you want.
When there is a problem, there are solutions. Always. No challenge is too big for our dynamic and ambitious minds.
A culture of friends
DataSight is a place where friends work together, with its own unique company culture. And being part of the Cronos Group, means having a lot of friends.